Saturday, July 21, 2018

Are you struggling what to pray for?

This post may take you five minutes or longer to read. Has there ever been a time when you were struggling what to pray for and you felt unsure what to pray for? It is okay if you have answered, "yes" to the question.

I am not judging you and I have experiences times in my life so far when I have been through times when I struggled what to pray for. I hope this post will help you what to pray for. I strongly encourage you to think about and answer the following list of some questions that I thought about recently.

"What did you pray for today?" "What did you pray for this evening?"
"Did you pray for someone's health whenever he or she is sick/unwell?"
"Did you pray for your health whenever you are sick/unwell?"
"Did you pray for to have missionary opportunities?"

"Did you pray for direction as where you are heading in life at this present time?"
"Did you pray for having the spirit to be with you as you do scripture studies?"
"Did you pray for any help of what you have been struggling lately?"

"Did you pray for forgiveness because of someone has hurt you?"
"Did you pray for safety and protection while you are driving/travelling?"
"Did you pray for comfort?"

The list goes on and on. How well did you think you went with answering a few questions from the list?
"Pray, Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Matthew 5:4."
I would like to share with you some of the things what I pray for.

In my prayers, I always pray for the spirit to be with me as I read the scriptures, I always pray for comfort, I always pray for forgiveness, I always pray for safety and protection while I am driving/travelling, I always pray for my family, I always pray for my friends wherever they are in the world now and I always pray for a few other basic things such as pray for direction.

In my prayers, I always strive my best to ask questions, pray for missionary opportunities, pray for my health and many more.

That is all from me for now, I hope you will have a great weekend and stay safe. I will be posting again sometime on Monday, Pacific Daylight time-zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment