Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy New Year 2019

FIrst and foremost, I would like to wish you a Happy New Year and I hoped your New Year's Eve was great. Are you serious it's Year 2019 already?

I must admit that I enjoyed working on New Year's Eve because I was too focused on working than to realised that the next day would mark day 1 of the New Year.
This post is short and sweet. I would like to encourage you to think about, ask yourself and answer the following three questions either now or in your own time.

What are some lessons that you have learned during last year to act upon during this year?
What are some things that you are looking forward to accomplish this year?
Are you looking forward to what this year has in store for you?

I already know that this year is going to be a massive year for me. I already have been looking forward to what this year has in store for me ever since I got engaged to my fiancè during November last year.

I must admit that I am looking forward to get sealed for all time and eternity with my fiancè in other words I am looking forward to getting married to my fiancè in a LDS Temple sometime during this year, I am looking forward to moving to America sometime this year, I am looking forward to the two hours of church, I am looking forward to focus more time on accomplishing my priorities throughout this year, I am looking forward to the days when my friends {sister missionaries} who has left their homes for their missions during last year that they will be returning to their homes during this year, I am looking forward to make more memorable memories with my relatives throughout this year, I am looking forward to make more memorable memories with my friends throughout this year,
and so much more.

I already feel that this year would go fast. Do you think that this year will go fast?

I would like to encourage you to set some goals for what you would like to achieve this year either now or in your own time.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment