Monday, December 31, 2018

What has Year 2018 taught you?

First and foremost, this post is short and sweet. I would like to encourage you to ask yourself the following questions and answer it either now or in your own time.

Did you discovered any new weaknesses? Did you discovered any new strengths?
Do you feel satisfied on the things that you have achieved during this year?
Did you moved into a new house? Did you started a new job?

Did you started a new career? Did you start studying a new short course or a qualification?
Did you had moments when you felt that you have could have used your time wisely?
What has Year 2018 taught you?

What are some things that you have learned this year that you are willing to act upon during the new year? and What are some of the major things that this year has taught you?
I must admit this year has taught me so much; I had moments when I felt that I could have used my time wisely, I had many opportunities when I become the best person that I can be and I know that there are certain things that I definitely will act upon during the new year.

In the past; I haven't ever had a boyfriend before, I seemed to be going on variety of "getting to know" dates and fun dates. I haven't ever achieved to go more than two dates with a guy and I'm aware that I had a few crushes in the past. I must admit, it was all learning experience for me when I was in early stages of being a girlfriend at the beginning of this year.

Two days prior to Thanksgiving this year, I learned how to become a fiancèè and it is definitely great for me to know that I am one step closer to be married.

I always have been going to the Temple every week through this year whenever the Temple is open. I had many opportunities when I felt it was the right timing for me to become a Temple Ordiance Worker but I kept mentioning to myself that I would like to engaged first before becoming a Temple Ordiance Worker.

Eventually within a week of being home from being away for three weeks in Texas, I finally got set apart as a Temple Ordiance Worker and the Temple President thought that I was already a Temple Ordiance Worker. I definitely felt that I have made the right choice to become a Temple Ordiance Worker when I did. I felt so much gratitude that I have a calling in the Temple.

Throughout this year, I somehow didn't do too well of certain things such as not reminding myself about my strengths and my weaknesses often, etc. I guess that would be something that I need to work on during the new year.

I hope what I have mentioned have helped you what you have achieved this year.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment