Sunday, August 19, 2018

How Can I access to Jesus Christ's Atonement often?

First and foremost, I encourage you to think about and answer the following questions in your own time.

"How does accessing to Jesus Christ's Atonement has been a blessing to you in your life so far?" "How does accessing to Jesus Christ's Atonement has been a blessing to your family members?" and "How can you access to Jesus Christ's Atonement in your daily life?"

I love accessing to Jesus Christ's Atonement each day and each night. I always have access to the Atonement. I would like to share with you some ways of what I do to access Jesus Christ's Atonement often.

I always say my personal prayers often; everyday and every night, I always seeking forgiveness by forgiving others and myself, I always read my scriptures daily; I do scripture study with my boyfriend mostly everyday/every night, I always attend at least one session at the Temple once a week, weekly when it is open, I always make sure that I am worthy to be partake of the sacrament weekly, and I always strive my best to make best decisions for myself. You can access to Jesus Christ's Atonement often in the same ways that I do, and you may have different ways of accessing to Jesus Christ's Atonement often.

I would like you to know that we all somehow got through our past days and evenings. As you look back on your past memories that bring you down back then, you feel a lot stronger now.

We all somehow got through our past worst days. We all somehow got through our past worst nights. We all somehow got through our past challenges. We all somehow got through our past difficulties.

We all somehow got through our past doubts. We all somehow got through our past bad friendships. We all somehow got through our past hardships. We all somehow got through our past lack of faith.

We all somehow got through our past lack of trust. We all somehow got through our past mistakes. We all somehow got through our past struggles. We all somehow got through our past temptations.

We all somehow got through our past trials. We all somehow got through our past unrighteous habits. We all somehow got through our past weaknesses.
"All that is unfair about life can be made right through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. - Linda K. Burton." 
I thought about more questions, and I would like to reflect on the following questions. In your own time, you are welcome to ask yourself the following questions and answer them. 

When was the last time did you face the worst day? When was the last time did you face the worst night? When was the last time did you face a challenge? When was the last time did you face a difficulty? When was the last time did you face a doubt? When was the last time did you lose a friend? 

When was the last time did you face a hardship? When was the last time did you have a lack of faith? When was the last time did you have a lack of trust? When was the last time did you make a mistake? 

When was the last time did you face a struggle? When was the last time did you face a temptation? When was the last time did you face a trial? When was the last time did you have a unrighteous habit? When was the last time did you face weakness? 

I know we all can get through our worst days, our worst nights. our challenges. our difficulties, our doubts, our hardships, our bad friendship with someone, our lack of faith in someone, our lack of trust in someone, our mistakes, our struggles, our temptations, our trials. our unrighteous habits and our weaknesses one day because Heavenly Father's Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ has already paid the price for all our sins when he was suffering at the Garden of Gethsemane.

I know that we all need to have access to Jesus Christ's Atonement each day and each night of our lives. That is all from me for now, I should be posting again sometime tomorrow, Pacific Daylight time zone. I still hope your weekend is going well for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment