Friday, August 24, 2018

How to Press Forward in Life?

This post is based on a Youth Theme song that I love called, "Press Forward" by Noelle Bybee and it is also based of my understanding of Press Forward. I would like to encourage you to do the following instructions in order.

1. Ask yourself the following questions.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Think about your answers.
4. If you have a journal, write down the questions with your answers in the journal.

What does "Press Forward" means to me?
How can I apply "Press Forward" in my daily life?
What can I do better to "Press Forward" in my life?

If you have not heard the song before, I encourage you to listen to the song in your own time. Below is a audio clip of the song and I hope you will like the song.
If you can't see the video above, here's the link. www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9h6eWueGIA
If you have listened to the song, do you have any favourite parts? If so, what were your favourite parts?
My definition of Press Forward is to move forward and not feel discouraged. I always strive to apply Press Forward each day and each night. One of the major things that I strive to apply Press Forward is whenever things go wrong and does not happen the way that I expected it to, I always try to look at the positive side of why it has happened and what did I learnt from the experience.

I think all of us need to press forward more into our everyday lives. For most situations, it can be difficult and hard to press forward. I thought about some things when we can press forward.

In this life, we all need to press forward with continuous trust and faith in Heavenly Father.
In this life, we all need to press forward from our unrighteous decisions and our mistakes.
In this life, we all need to press forward when things happen when it's least expected.
In this life, we all need to press forward when things are going wrong.

That is all from me for now, I should be posting again sometime tomorrow Pacific Daylight time zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment