Thursday, August 2, 2018

The World is Full of Opportunities

I think many readers must enjoyed reading the previous post about budgeting because when I saw how many total page views for that post, it was over 300 page views.

Anyway, I do acknowledge for many of the past posts has always been long and I do apologize about that. From now on, I would always strive my best to share a short and sweet post time to time. This post should take up to five minutes to read, and also this post is short.

I encourage you to think about the following questions and answer those questions in your own time. "Have you tried any opportunities that the world has given to you in the past?"
"What does the world is full of opportunities means to you?"

Throughout my life so far, I have acknowledged that the world has given me some great opportunities, and I hope that the world will continue giving me more great opportunities between now, near future and in the future.

Here is the following a few examples of what the world has given me and has helped me in my life so far. I have acknowledged the world has given me opportunities to travel to many places via bus, car, ferry {boat}, train, and plane. I also have acknowledged that the world has given me opportunities where to live and lastly, I also have acknowledged the world has given me opportunities where to shop at to purchase my groceries from and to purchase new clothing at.

Do you acknowledge any opportunities what the world has given to you in this life so far?
Did any of those opportunities that the world has given to you, has helped you to become
a better person?
"The World is full of opportunities, and I want to try as many as I possibly can."
I know that the world can give you many opportunities when you are able to meet new friends. I know that the world can give you many opportunities when you are able to care about others. I know that the world can give you many opportunities when you are able to love your family. I know that the world can give you many opportunities when you are able to learn from your mistakes.

I know that the world can give you many opportunities when you are able to feel comfort during tough times. I know that the world can give you many opportunities when you are able to feel true happiness. I know that the world can give you many opportunities when you are able to be strong during all difficulty times.

I know that the world can give you many opportunities when you are able to be strong enough to move on from your past and ready to press forward.

That is all from me for now, I should be posting sometime tomorrow at Pacific Daylight time zone and I hope you will have a lovely day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment