Thursday, October 25, 2018

Do I have Faith?

This post is short and sweet. Have you ever asked yourself the following two questions? "Do I have faith?" and "Do I have faith that things will work out?" I got this post idea from an New Era's January 2016's issue and I would like to share with you seven ideas of what you can do whenever your faith is challenged.
"Have Faith that things will work out, maybe not how you planned but how it's meant to be ..."
Do you have any steps of how to have faith?

1. Start with what you know.
2. Determine the doctrine that your question is tied to.
3. Put it in the perspective of God’s plan of salvation.
4. Talk with a parent or leader you trust.
5. Invite the Spirit with a sincere heart.
6. Ask with humility and a willingness to act on what you learn.
7. Be willing to wait.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment