Sunday, October 14, 2018

How often do you put God first?

First and foremost, this post may take up to three minutes to read. I encourage you to think about, ask yourself and answer the following questions.

"How often do you put your trust in God?" "How often do you put God first?" "What are the following things that you do after putting God first?"

I would like to share with you, my answers to the first and second questions. I always put my trust in God and I always put God first because I know whenever I am facing tribulations, challenges, difficulties, and so forth, he is always there for me. He helps me to feel peace again, finding hope that certains things will work out for the best and when I would like to feel his love again.

I always put God first whenever I am making new decisions and I am making new goals and choices.
I always put God first whenever I am looking to feel true happiness again and a new direction in life.
I always put God first whenever I make a mistake and seeking forgiveness from making that mistake.

I know putting God first can be hard at times. I always strive to put God first always, no matter what because he has done so much for me such as providing people in life to create life long friendships.

I encourage you to put God first. Put God first more in your life. God will help you each step of the way that leads back to Heaven if you allow him to. He wouldn't help you if you choose not to follow his path to Heaven. He understands your feelings, he understands your weaknesses, he understands whenever you are facing challenges and he understands so much more. Reach out to God today.

Stay tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment