Friday, October 12, 2018

".. keep your heart strong

This post is short and sweet. I would like to have this post based on a song that is called, "Keep Your Head Up" by Ben Howard.

As most days goes by, I do acknowledge the importance for keeping my head up whenever I go through difficult times, tough times, tribulations, struggles, challenges and trials in life. It is all part of life.

Do you ever acknowledge the importance for keeping your head up whenever you go through difficult times?
Do you ever acknowledge the importance for keeping your head up whenever you go through tough times?
Do you ever acknowledge the importance for keeping your head up whenever you go through tribulations?

Do you ever acknowledge the importance for keeping your head up whenever you go through struggles?
Do you ever acknowledge the importance for keeping your head up whenever you go through challenges?
Do you ever acknowledge the importance for keeping your head up whenever you go through trials?

Whenever we are going through those things, it helps us to become stronger and better person than we were before we were facing those times in our lives. We all need to accept those times when it comes to us and we also need to keep our heart strong during those times as well.

For example, one day you might look back at some challenges that you have faced during your time in schooling and might say "It may seem bad of going through challenges back then but now when I see it, it's all worth it. It has helped me to prepare better when I face it again in my future."
"Keep your head up, keep your heart strong." - Ben Howard.
I love the part of the lyrics when it mentions "Keep your head up, keep your heart strong." I hope I can do that everyday and I also hope that you can do that everyday too. Challenges can be life lessons. It helps you to grow, learn and hopefully understand the purpose of those challenges that we face everyday. 

Here's the video of the song if you haven't heard of it before.
If you can't see the video above, here's the link below. 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADP65wbBUpc

Stay tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment