Friday, June 22, 2018

Another Vacation is Booked in October, 2018

Attention reader, I would like to warn you that this post may take longer than five minutes to read.

First and foremost, do you have any guesses where I would be flying next for my vacation?
Do you think that I would be flying to a destination somewhere international?
Do you think that I would be flying to a destination somewhere in Australia?

From February 6th, this year to February 28th, this year, I flew to Fiji as a layover, I also flew to Los Angeles as another layover, I also flew to Salt Lake City - Utah for staying there for nineteen days and I flew to Auckland, New Zealand as another layover.

Recently, I booked another vacation and getting to my vacation requires me to fly over and I would like to give you two massive hints, First hint, I will be flying international again and second hint is the destination is somewhere in United States.

I would like you to think about the following questions and you can either answer those questions in the comment section below or answer those questions in your mind.

Have you flew in a plane before? Have you flew in a plane more than once? 
If yes, what has been your favourite destination that you have flew to?

If no, that is okay. Whenever you do get the chance to fly for the first time, you may feel nervous for when the plane takes off. I still remember how I felt when I flew for the first time and I felt nervous. I was twelve years old at the time and I was flying from Brisbane, Australia to Canberra, Australia.
"The biggest business of any life is making decisions." - Ezra Taft Benson.
Are you ready to find out where I will be flying to for my next vacation? Guess what? ....

I will be flying international for my next vacation and I will be going to Dallas Texas, United States. Who would have guessed that I will be flying to United States again less than a year?

Roughly two months to three months ago was when I decided to check for the flight prices online from Brisbane, Australia to Dallas Texas, United States. At the time; there was flights offered roughly cheap and affordable and the flights had a range of routes for getting to Dallas Texas, United States from Brisbane Australia.

One flight's route was leaving from Brisbane, Australia to Auckland, New Zealand, from Auckland, New Zealand to San Francisco, United States, from San Francisco, United States to Dallas, Texas United States.

Another flight's route was leaving from Brisbane, Australia to Vancouver, Canada and from Vancouver, Canada to Dallas, Texas, United States.

I decided to wait for a few months because I was hoping that the flight prices will drop but unfortunately, it did not. The flight prices has slightly gone up and the prices is still cheap and affordable. I have acknowledged that there is another range of different routes of getting to Dallas Texas, United States. I finally booked my flight to go to Dallas Texas, United States and I will be leaving Brisbane, Australia in October, this year.

I am very excited to fly over to United States again, and I still have ages to wait before I fly over. I think it is a good thing for me to wait for ages, because it allows me to have opportunities to work, save up before I leave Australia, and hoping that I will find something new to do each day to keep myself busy as time goes by.

I hope you will have a wonderful and safe weekend. During this weekend, I am hoping to focus on starting a Vlog. I will be sharing a blog post again on Monday evening unless I decided to surprise you and share a post during the weekend.

If I have start a Vlog during the weekend, I will remind myself to share a link on Monday evening's blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment