Monday, June 18, 2018

Gold Coast and Beenleigh; Outing Adventures

Today marks day one of blogging. I would like to share with you about some highlights of my afternoon.

Overall, my afternoon was good and exhausted. Sometime after I had a video call with my boyfriend via video call and after I picked up a electric heater, I picked up my two YSA friends at the Gold Coast.
My friends names' is Te Manu and Nehima. I was able to spend some quality time with them. While we were in Beenleigh location, we bumped into the Elders and I thought that was awesome.
I know that I am very grateful for my friendship that I have for Te Manu and Nehima. They have been very good friends to me. They even surprised me with a hot chocolate drink when we were at 7/11 Service Station/Gas Station.

I did not expect to learn anything today but I somehow learned one thing and that was to be reminded "It is okay to take some time out of your day to help a friend out even if it is just spending some time together and you being out of your house."

I hope your afternoon was good, I hope you did something productive today and yes work does count for being productive. My next blog post will be shared by this Wednesday evening and hopefully around the same time that I shared this post this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment