Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Temple Evening and Cinemas Evening

Did you read the previous post? It is okay if you did not have a chance to read the previous post, and the post mentioned about my outing adventures at the Gold Coast and Beenleigh with my two YSA friends. It is not too exciting to read that post. Are you ready to go ahead to read this post?

How was your past two evenings? Was it good? Did your original plans went ahead or did you had to change your plans?

The nearest LDS Temple from me is Brisbane Temple, it is currently roughly twenty-five minutes to thirty minutes drive away from home. It has been a huge blessing to have a Temple close to home.

My Tuesday evening was great. I originally was thinking about attending Baptistery session or Endowment session with my friend Manu instead we attended Sealing session at the Temple. It was so good for both of us to do Sealing session because it has been since February this year when I last attended Sealing session and it was ages for Manu since she last attended a Sealing session. I really enjoyed spending some time with her during that evening.
Left to Right: Manu and Me
My Wednesday evening was good. I drove to Victoria Point Cinemas to watch a movie called "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" with two of my friends who I used to work with while I was working at Cleveland Domino's and one of my friends' invited a relative to come along to watch the movie as well. I really enjoyed the movie. I do not watch many action movies, I am more into Drama movies, Comedy movies, etc.

If you are into action movies and if the movie is shown at your nearest cinemas, I encourage you to watch the movie sometime. I have not seen any other Jurassic Park prior to the movie.

I hope to post again on time and post on Friday evening, remember it is Pacific time-zone. I hope the next two days goes well for you. I am welcome to any suggestions that you have for me to share a blog post about. Stay tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment