Saturday, December 29, 2018

Did you think to pray?

First and foremost, this post is short and sweet. I liked a church hymn and it is called, "Did you think to pray?" I would like encourage you to think about the following questions, ask yourself and answer the questions either now or in your own time.
"When life is rough, pray. When life is great, pray."
What is your definition of prayer? Have you ever prayed? How often do you pray?
Do you pray with a purpose in mind such as praying for guidance or inspiration?
Do you pray for you to be able to listen to the promptings of the Holy Ghost?

Do you pray for your non-member friends to soften their hearts to learn about the gospel?
Do you pray for your immediate relatives' for their safety because you're worried about their safety?

I always pray with a purpose. Most times, I pray for sharing gratitude of what I am grateful for, followed by, I expressed how I felt about certain things happening in my life, and then I asked questions if I have any.

I would strongly encourage you to listen to the hymn, "Did You Think to Pray?" either now or in your own time.

Stay tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment