Monday, December 17, 2018

My Testimony on Families

I would like to share with you my Testimony based on Families. 

"I have a short testimony on Families. I loved listening to a hymn "Families Can Be Together Forever." I know my Family can be together forever even when we are striving our best to follow the correct teachings, doctrines and principles of the gospel including keeping the commandments, listening to the promptings from the Holy Ghost and so much more.
I know that all families has different routines each day that suits their family's needs best and everyone upbringing is different. I know that all families would have already experienced difficulties from time to time and in the near future, they will continue to experience more difficulties from time to time.

I know that all families would have already experienced happy moments and in the near future, they will continue to experience more happy moments from time to time. I know that all families would have already experienced trials and in the near future, they will continue to experience more trials from time to time.

I know that all families would have already felt peace and in the near future, they will continue to have opportunities to experience to feel more comfort. Most families has a father and a mother in the Home.

I love my family member a lot. My family always means a lot to me. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment