Tuesday, December 11, 2018

How can I feel perfect peace in life?

First and foremost, this post is short and sweet. My suggestions for how can I feel perfect peace in life is to go to places where I would feel the promptings from the Holy Ghost such as going to the Temple, always striving my best to speak kind words to everyone around me including my friends, family, etc and reading my scriptures.

I would like to encourage you to think about, ask yourself and answer the following questions either now or in your own time. The questions is, "What is your definition of perfect peace?"
and "What do you think you should feel when you feel perfect peace?"

This post is based on a church song and it is called, "Perfect Peace," by Laura Story. In the past years, I have been able to have many opportunities to listen to the song often and I would like to strongly encourage you to listen to the song either now or in your own time.

Below is the video of the song's lyrics and I hope you will be able to listen to the song now. That's okay if you don't listen to the song now.
If you can't see the Video above, here's the link below.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UpfatdyFtY

As I was listening to the song, I do have a several favourite parts and I would like to share with you what one part mentions.
"Stay by my side, keep your eyes on me though this life is hard, I will give you PERFECT PEACE in this moment of trail that no one sees trust me when I say I will give you PERFECT PEACE. You will never walk alone, never be in need. I may not calm the storms around you but you can hide in me burdens that you bear offer no relief. Let me bear your load because I will give you PERFECT PEACE. Stay by my side and you will never walk alone, know that I will always give you PERFECT PEACE."

If you did listened to the song, do you think that part that I mentioned would be your favourite part as well? It is okay if it wasn't. I would encourage you to think about that Heavenly Father does gives us perfect peace and we aren't alone. He is always with us. He can give us peace and comfort when we ask for it. It's a good time to ask him when we needed it the most.

I encourage you to rethink about the questions from the start, "What does "perfect peace" means to you now?" "What do you think about the feelings comes with it when you feel peace?"

Stay Tuned until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment