Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Some effective ways to become my friend

This post is short and sweet. I would like you think about and ask, "What are some effective ways to become my friend?"

I would like to let you know; that you need to make sure that you aren't shy around me, you aren't judgmental about the way that I look, you feel confident to message me at anytime whenever you need someone to talk to, you feel confident that you can trust me, you feel confident that you can share memories with me, and so forth. I must admit, I don't like losing friends. 

In the past; I tend to lose friendships time to time and it doesn't bother me. I keep moving forward. In the past, I had some difficult time to making new friends because I was either too shy or I don't speak up too often in other words, I was being quiet. 

In the past, I had some great times to making new friends because I always shared a strong testimony about the gospel or shared some experiences that relates to the knowledge what I was learning past institute classes. 

I have some friends who are older than me, I have some friends who are younger than me and I have some friends who are the same age as me.

I always strived my best to show that I do cherished my true friends by trying to talk to them often.

If you are my friend who lives near me, we would make the effort to spend some time together.
If you are my friend, you would worry if something goes wrong for me and make sure I am okay.
If you are my friend, you would be someone who can talks to me when I need someone to talk to.
If you are my friend, I know that you would tell me not to give up whenever I am about to quit.
If you are my friend, I know that you would be happy and proud for my achievements.

If you are my friend, you would know that I would worry when something goes wrong for you and make sure you are okay, you would know that be someone who talks to you when you need someone to talk to, you would know I will tell you to not give up whenever you are about to quit, you know I would be someone who will be happy and proud of your achievements.

I hope this post gives you a huge insight about what I am looking for in a friend.
I do apologise if anything that I mentioned seemed to be rude to you.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment