Thursday, December 27, 2018

Do I Care?

First and foremost, this post is short and sweet. I encourage you to think about, ask yourself and answer the following questions either now or in your own time.

What is your definition of care? Do you care about your immediate relatives?
Do you care about extended relatives? Do you care about friends?

In what ways do you show to your immediate relatives that you do care about them?
In what ways do you show to your extended relatives that you do care about them?
In what ways do you show to your friends that you do care about them?

When was the last time did you express to someone that you do care about them?

I must admit that I may not show to my immediate family members, my extended relatives, my friends, my fellow work colleagues, and others often of how much I do care about them but I do care about them.
I CARE. I will always care.

If you can not see the Image above, it says "I CARE. I will always care."  I encourage you to express to your immediate relatives, your extended relatives, your friends, and other people that you do care about them.

You can say in person that you do care about them in person or you can give them a hug or check up on them such as a visit or calling them, etc.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment