Monday, November 26, 2018

Between Hope and Faith

This post is short and sweet. This post is based on a song called "Fine Lines" by Kent Moran. The song was played during a section a movie called, "Listen to Your Heart."

I would like to strongly encourage you to think about the following questions in your own time.
"What is your definition of Hope?" and "What is your definition of "Faith?"

I would like to share with you an audio of the song that is shown below and I hope you're able to click on the video.
If you can't click on the audio above, here's the link below.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjLnHut6sc8

What did you think about when listening to the song if you did listened to it? If you haven't heard the song, I encourage you to listen to it in your own time. What was your favourite part of the song?
"A fine line between hope and faith and it starts, with understanding. Sometimes
you gotta leave it all behind. Find time, to figure out your life."
I love a part of the song. That part of the song is shown on the Image above. It's so true what it says, because almost everything we all need hope and faith and does makes starts to know to understanding what is hope and faith.

I don't see myself without having Hope and Faith in my daily life and I don't see others without having Hope and Faith in their daily lives too. Readers, I don't know what you can get out of this post by reading it. I think the most important would be having the understanding of what Hope is and what Faith is.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment