Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving 2018

First and foremost, this post is short and sweet. I would like to say "Happy Thanksgiving!" to all the readers. I would like to encourage you to think about, ask yourself and answer the following question either now or in your own time. "What is your definition of thanksgiving?"

I know that I have been sharing posts every three days about what I have been grateful for and I know that I am grateful for so many other things. I definitely could see myself sharing many more blog posts based on what I am grateful for because there's so many things that I'm grateful for.

I know that I could go on and on about what I am grateful for. I have learned that I need to be more grateful as each day goes by. For an example, I should be more grateful about the things that I already have, the clothes that I have, etc.

From this Thanksgiving, I would like all of us to appreciate the little things even when we don't think the little things matters to us at this present time. I know that most times in our lives, we get too distracted and caught up of focusing on the bigger things in our lives.

Who would have thought that this time last year; I was studying the Pathways Program, I have no Church calling, I was working over twenty hours a week and I was single? Well at this present time, I have graduated the Pathways Program, I'm here in Texas, and I'm engaged.

When we get too distracted or don't recognise those little things, then we would become unknown to little things in life.

"appreciate the little things."
Little things can be simple. It can be like random act of kindness, such as letting your brother or your sister to know that you love them, or making a new friend, and many more.

When we do recognise the little things in life, we have to something about it. We can't just act like nothing has happened and it wouldn't change a thing that it has happened. We can make those little things turned into big things. If we continue to allow those little things turn into big things, eventually  it will become an impact into your life.

For an example, you have decided to call a friend. It could be a friend who you haven't spoken to for quite some time or a friend you know who is struggling or a friend who loves to talk to you. He or she will appreciate your call. If he or she doesn't answer, leave a message.

I encourage you to think about these two questions "What can you do to make the current little things turn into big things?" What are some of the little things that you appreciate for?" in your own time.

Stay tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment