Monday, November 12, 2018

Day 10 to Day 12: I am grateful for

This post shares three days worth of three things what I am grateful for.

Day 10: I am grateful for Heavenly Father. Why am I grateful for Heavenly Father?

I am grateful for Heavenly Father because he loves me, he always listen to my prayers, he knows my strengths, he knows my weaknesses, he knows who I am perfectly, he cares about me, he helps me to make the right choices, and many other things.

Don't ever forget this: Whenever you are feeling happy, Heavenly Father is feeling happy too. Whenever you are feeling upset, Heavenly Father is feeling upset too. Whenever you are feeling sad, Heavenly Father is feeling sad too.
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Day 11: I am grateful for income. Why am I grateful for income?

I am grateful for income because I love receiving income from work and the government even though I mostly strive my best to reply my income from working. Having income helps me to be able to spend my money wisely, paying any of my bills either on time or early and being able to help me to be able to save now and being able to save some funds for my future.
"I am grateful for ......."
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Day 12: I am grateful for I am Grateful for the Scriptures. Why am I grateful for the scriptures?

I am grateful for the scriptures because I have a strong testimony of the scriptures, the stories from the scriptures relates to today's society, and many other things. I encourage you to ask yourself, think about and answer the following questions either now or in your own time.

"Do you allow some spare time during your day or evening to read the scriptures?"
"When was the last time you read the scriptures? Was it today?"

"Do you have a some sort of testimony of the scriptures?"
"Does the scriptures answers some of your questions?"

I invite you to read your scriptures daily if you haven't been doing so already. You can do what I have been doing which is I have been reading the scriptures from the first cover of The Book of Mormon to last page of the Bible for a period of time. Are you grateful for the scriptures?

Stay tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment