Friday, November 2, 2018

Finally in Texas

This post is short and sweet. I recently arrived into Texas safely, and I'm very grateful that I'm finally here. I flew from Brisbane, airport to Los Angeles airport for twelve hours and forty-five minutes. I had total of four hours to five hours ish sleep. I was in Los Angeles airport for roughly three hours ish before I fly again. I flew from Los Angeles airport to Love Field, Dallas - Texas airport for two hours and forty minutes ish.

I may have experienced less sleep of total flying time but I did not experienced any jet-lag. I remembered being so worried before I flew out of Brisbane airport that I may experience jet-lag either during my layover at Los Angeles or sometime after I arrive at my final destination.

Some people mentioned to me that I may have been too excited and look forward to reunite with my boyfriend again. After all, I have not physically been with him since July 24th, this year. We both were ninety-nine days away from each other. I somehow did not recognized my boyfriend when he was at the airport to come and picked me up. I was so happy to be with him again.
Obviously; I do not share too much about my personal life on the blog because I do not wish to share too much information about my life and I would rather to keep a journal about my personal life. All is well.

I would highly recommend to check out the following website to watch any vlogs that I would be sharing during my time in Texas. www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9GVNzwo6qWHy8znLT011wMZBoZwi-1fx

Happy belated Birthday to my boyfriend, I have arrived two days which seems to be that I was his greatest birthday gift for him.
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment