Friday, November 9, 2018

Day 7 to Day 9: I am Grateful for

This post shares three days worth of three things what I am grateful for.

Day 7: I am grateful for My Life. Why am I Grateful for My Life?

I am Grateful for My Life because I have achieved many things in this life so far, I have learnt many things in this life so far such as I can learn from the past, I can learn from my mistakes and errors, etc, I learnt to have a great understanding of my feelings, and many other things.

I encourage you to think about the following three questions in your own time:
Are you proud of your good achievements in this life so far?
Are you realising that everything changes? Are you grateful for your life?
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Day 8: I am grateful for My Qualifications and Certificates. Why am I Grateful for My Qualifications and Certificates?

I am Grateful for My Qualifications and Certificates because I like studying, I know that I have timeless time and effort towards my Qualifications and Certificates, it's always a great feeling to have whenever I finish a Certificate or Qualification, I always love learning something new, and sometimes with the things that I have learned that I am able to apply it to my life.

I encourage you to think about the following questions.
What qualifications or/and short certificates courses have you completed in this life so far?
What degree or short certificate course are you currently studying towards?
Are you still thinking of what you want to be?

If you are studying towards a degree or a short certificate course, is it something that you want to do for a career choice? Are you grateful for your Qualifications and Certificates that you have achieved if you have any?
"Thankful and grateful."
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Day 9: I am Grateful for My Friends who is serving their Missions. 
Why am I grateful for your friends who is serving their mission?

I am grateful because I am happy and proud of their decision to serve their missions. I know Heavenly Father is watching over them and their families as each day and each night goes by. I always love reading their mission stories each week, I always love sharing with them about my highlights that has happened during my week, I always love learning something new from each of them almost every week, etc.

You may ask me the following two questions,  "How do your friend's mission experiences has helped you?" and "How their experiences makes you feel?"

Their experiences helps me to build a stronger testimony about Missionary Work. Some of their experiences makes me feel happy and joy; some of their experiences makes me laugh, and some of their experiences makes me cry.

On some weeks; what they say to me, is something I need to hear at the time.
On some weeks; they ask me some questions for me to answer the following week.
On some weeks; whatever they say to me, is something for me to do.

Are you grateful for any of your friends who are serving their missions at the moment?
Has any of their experiences has helped you in your life?

Stay tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment