Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Day 4 to Day 6: I am Grateful for

This post shares three days worth of three things what I am grateful for.

Day 4: I am grateful for Missionary Work. Why am I grateful for Missionary Work?

I am Grateful for Missionary Work because I always love sharing the gospel with others, I always get to experience what it is like to be a Sister Missionary already, I always learning something new when I go with the Missionaries, it always helps me to build a stronger testimony about Missionary Work and many other reasons. 
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Day 5: I am Grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint Religion a.k.a. LDS or Mormon Guidelines. Why am I Grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint Religion a.k.a. LDS or Mormon Guidelines?

I am Grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint Religion a.k.a. LDS or Mormon Guidelines. because I know that the Guidelines of the religion wouldn't ever change, not even once and the guidelines were set to keep the church members safe and happy.

I do know whenever I don't follow the guidelines correctly, I don't feel the Holy Ghost promptings, I don't feel peace, I don't feel happy, I don't feel joy, I don't feel comfort, and so much more. However I do know whenever I do follow the guidelines correctly, I always feel the Holy Ghost promptings, I feel peace, I feel happy, I feel joy, I feel comfort and so much more.

I encourage you to ask yourself the following three questions in your own time.

When you don't listen to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saint Religion a.k.a. LDS or Mormon Guidelines correctly, how does it makes you feel? Are you grateful that there are guidelines?
"Gratitude is the best attitude."
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Day 6: I am Grateful for Safety and Protection. Why am I grateful for Safety and Protection?

I am Grateful for Safety and Protection because I love seeing signs about keeping me safe and protected, I love getting to places safely and protected, I always put my faith and trust that I will go to places safely either by driving to or riding a bike to or walking to or catching a train to or catching a bus to or catching a plane to and some other reasons too.

In this world;  I know there are type of people who would take someone by deceiving her or him (such as tricking them about something isn't true), I know there are type of people who lie about their age on Facebook (for those who has Facebook, needs to be extremely careful who they talk to on Facebook), etc.

You get the idea. I know there are signs to keep people safe and protected when they are obedient to the signs. I encourage you to think about these two following questions:
Do you put your faith and trust that you will get to places safely?
Are you grateful for Safety and Protection?

Stay tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment