Thursday, November 15, 2018

Day 13 to Day 15: I am grateful for

This post shares three days worth of three things what I am grateful for.

Day 13: I am grateful for Latter-Day Saint Temples. Why am I grateful for Latter-Day Saint Temples?

I am grateful for Latter-Day Saint Temples because of many things. I would like to share with you some of those many things: I do know that Latter-Day Saint Temples is a place where I can feel the Promptings of The Holy Ghost, I can receive personal revelations for myself, and I can receive spiritual blessings. 

I also know that Latter-Day Saint Temples is a place where I can feel very happy, joy, comfort, peace, directed to the righteous path and etc. I also know that I kept myself a massive goal to be married in a Latter-Day Saint Temple one day but I just don't know when. Hopefully sometime before I turn 25 years. 

I love making the effort to attend Brisbane Latter-Day Saint Temple often, I miss making the effort to attend Perth Latter-Day Saint Temple often, and I miss traveling to variety of Latter-Day Saint Temples while I was in Utah.
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Day 14: I am grateful for Jesus Christ. Why am I grateful for Jesus Christ?

I am Grateful for Jesus Christ because he means a lot to me in my everyday life, his atonement helps me to overcome sin, his atonement helps me to overcome death, he is a great example to me (such as becoming a better leader to my fellow peers),

I know that he cares about me, I know that he knows about my personal needs, I know that he knows how much pains, heartbreak, and sufferings hurts, his atonement was to pay the price of everyone's sins, mistakes, and many other reasons.

I encourage you to think about the following questions:
What is your understanding about Jesus Christ?
When was the last time that you thought about Jesus Christ?
Are you grateful for Jesus Christ in your everyday life?
"I am grateful."
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Day 15: I am grateful for Courage. Why am I grateful for Courage?

I am grateful for courage because I always like trying something new, whether it is eating different culture traditional foods verses learning to speak in a different language. I always have courage to stand out from the crowd and always remind myself that I am unique because I know that I have a rare condition that some people may not acknowledge what it is called until I tell them about it.

It is okay to be not okay, it is okay to be different compare to everyone else and as each of us as an individual, have different personalities and have different ways of doing things.

Are you grateful for courage?

Stay tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment