Saturday, November 3, 2018

Day 1 to Day 3: I am Grateful for

This post shares three days worth of three things what I am grateful for.

Day 1: I am Grateful for My Family. "Why am I grateful for my Family?" 

I am grateful for my Family because my Family means a lot to me. I always love my Family, that's right I really do. I love spending time with my Family. I always love my
Parents, I always love my sisters and I always love my brother. I always strive my
best to talk to my Family nicely.

I always love My Family's love for me. I love getting to know each of my Family members.
I always love my Family's support for me. I always love my Family's care for me. I always love when my Family uses kind words to each other. I always love showing my righteous examples to my Family.
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
"be grateful."
Day 2: I am Grateful for Making New Goals. Why am I grateful for making new goals?

I am Grateful for Making New Goals because making new goals gives me time to think about, some goals gives me another chance to achieve, and sometimes I love making new goals.

I always make new goals at the start of each year. I always make new goals at the start of each month. I always make new goals at the start of each week. I always make new goals that is short-term goals, and I always make new goals that is long-term goals.

Sometimes I make new goals that is hard to achieve and that is easy to achieve. I strongly encourage you to think about, ask yourself and answer the following four questions either now
or in your own time.

"What do you do when you achieved a goal?" "Are you grateful for making new goals?"
"Do you like making new goals?" and "How often do you make new goals?"
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Day 11: I am Grateful for Overcoming Challenges. Why am I grateful for Overcoming Challenges?

I am Grateful for overcoming challenges because challenges is apart of our daily lives, overcoming challenges is a great feeling, overcoming challenges helps me to feel strong, and overcoming challenges helps me to become a better person.

We must admit, we all go through challenges and we all go through times to overcome challenges. It always takes time to overcome challenges. We shouldn't expect overcoming challenges is a easy thing to do.

I think overcoming challenges is a learning experience for everyone, I think overcoming challenges is to help everyone to become a stronger person, and I think overcoming challenges is to help everyone to become a better person than they were before facing the challenges. 

I encourage you to think about following questions and feel free to answer any of the questions in comments section below (if it isn't personal):

"Are you grateful for Overcoming Challenges?" "If so, why are you grateful for overcoming challenges?"
"Have you felt the difference between how you felt before facing the challenge to after facing the challenge?"
"What are you doing to overcome the challenges that you have?"

Stay tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment