Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Be Yourself

First and foremost, I would like to let you know that this post is short and sweet. I would also like to let you know that this post would take up to five minutes to read.

I know that you need to be yourself. I know in the past, I had days when I did not want to accept myself for who I am and refuse to forgive myself for the mistakes that I have made. I have learned to true myself and love myself.

You do not the truly yourself until you be yourself. Do not try to be someone else.
"Be Yourself. Accept Yourself. Value Yourself. Forgive Yourself. Bless Yourself. Express Yourself. Trust Yourself. Love Yourself. Empower Yourself."
I know that some people would like to be friends with you because they do trust you and you would not feel lonely at times.

If you are not being yourself already, I would like encourage you to start being you. If you are not  accepting yourself for who you are already, I would like to encourage you to start accepting yourself.

If you are not valuing yourself already, I would like to encourage you to start valuing yourself. You are priceless. If you are not forgiving yourself for the mistakes that you have made, I would like to encourage you to start forgiving yourself. You would feel happier.

If you are not blessing yourself already, I would like to encourage you to start blessing yourself. .. and so on.

I know it would take time to be yourself, it would take time to accept for who you are, it would take time to value yourself, it would take time to forgive yourself, it would take time to bless yourself and so on. You need to be patient with yourself. 

Do not allow others to stop you of being yourself. It is good to be yourself. That is all from me for now and I should be posting some time tomorrow at Pacific Daylight time zone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment