Sunday, September 2, 2018

Happy Father's Day Dad

First and foremost, I would like you to know that this post is short and sweet. This post may take up to five minutes to read. Today was Father's Day in Australia. I am a little confused about how America and Australia celebrate Father's Day on different dates. Would that confuse you as well?

We may not fully understand why our fathers do certain things for us until we acknowledge some purposes as we grow up into adults. I would love to say "Happy Father's Day" to all those fathers, grandfathers, stepfathers, future fathers, future grandfathers and future stepfathers. I really hope you will have a great Father's Day. 

I appreciate everything that my father has done for me, I appreciate my father for being a provider of my family as growing up, I appreciate his patience to supervise me as I was learning how to drive a car, I appreciate receiving blessings from him especially father's blessings at the beginning of each school year, I always enjoyed spending some time with my father whenever I did and so much more.
"Fathers, yours is an eternal calling from which you are never released." - Ezra Taft Benson.

I thought about some questions and I would like to encourage you to think about, ask yourself and answer the following questions either now or in your own time. The following questions is,

How has your father or stepfather inspired you? How has your grandfather inspired you?
What has been an important lesson that you have learned from your father or stepfather?
What has been an important lesson that you have learned from your grandfather?

How often do you say "I love you" to your father or stepfather?
How often do you say "I love you" to your grandfather?

How do you show gratitude towards your father or stepfather?
How do you show gratitude towards your grandfather?

I will answer a few questions from above. My father inspired me of how much effort he puts into work and able to take annual leave {four weeks paid leave} to take my family to go up north to spend Christmas with extended relatives.

My father taught me an important lesson that I would like to always remember; and that was how to budget and keep a track of my expenses when I started earning pocket money for doing chores around the house and I was roughly nine years old or ten years old.

That is all from me for now, I should be posting again sometime tomorrow at Pacific Daylight time zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment