Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Faith, Faithful and Faithfulness

First and foremost, I would like you to know that this post is short and sweet. This post may take up to five minutes to read. I would like to encourage you to think about, ask yourself and answer the following six questions in your own time.

1. "What is your definition of faith?" 2. "What is your definition of faithful?"
3. "What is your definition of faithfulness?"

4. "How do you apply faith into your everyday life?" 5. "Are you faithful towards your belief?"
and 6. "What is your definition of faithfulness?"

I would like to encourage you to remember your answers from the questions above and if you feel inspired, you can write down those questions and answers in your journal. One day, you may feel lack of faith and you are always welcome to look back at that page. 
"Everyone would like to have stronger faith. By themselves, the scriptures
may not strengthen your faith, but being faithful to what they teach, does.
In other words, faith cannot be separated from faithfulness." - John Bytheway.
Can you think of any recent experiences when you have used faith?
Can you think of any recent experiences when you have shown your faithful to your belief?

If you can not think of anything, that is okay. You can always ask a friend or a relative if he or she has any recent experiences when he or she have used faith and when he or she have shown that they are faithful.

If I was able to share with you an example about my understanding of faith, it would be the following. I always can feel the wind but I can not see it and I know that it always exist.

If I was able to share with you an example about my understanding of faithful, it would be the following. I love being faithful in the Church by standing up to what I believe in to my non-member friends and I'm not ashamed to share anything about the Church to my non-member friends. 

That is all from me for now and I should be posting some time tomorrow at Pacific Daylight time zone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment