Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Have I Done Any Good in the WORLD Today?

First and foremost, this post is short and sweet. I have multiple church hymns that I liked and one of the hymns that I do liked is called, "Have I Done Any Good?" This post is based on my suggestions of what
you can do this day and it is good choices.

If you have not heard of the hymn before, here is the link for the song cover.
 www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIeA_5yYgB4
"Have I Done Any Good in the WORLD today?"
If you can't see the Image above, it says "Have I Done Any Good in the WORLD today?"

My suggestions as follows,
- You could offer a Sister (who she has children) for babysitting/looking after her children so her and her husband can go on a Temple date or a dinner date.

- Think about someone who needs to receive a letter the most and give it to him or her, (it can be someone who is a or an inactive or a recent convert from your ward).

- Make a dinner for a Sister who is not capable of making her own dinner for one evening.

- If you have the confidence, you can ask any of the Young Women's Presidency from your ward for a Temple trip with the youth.

- Offer someone a lift to where they need to go (it could be anyone and could be to anywhere).

- Invite a friend who has a current Temple Recommend to go to the Temple with.

- Organise to spend a day with one of your friends who you aren't close.

- Attend a session in the Temple (it could be any session).

- Help a friend or a relative with Family History.

- Cheer up someone when they are sad.

There are so much more suggestions that I could think of, but I hope the suggestions above will help you to do something good in the world today. I would like to encourage you to think about your suggestions of what you can do something good in the world this day. That is all from me for now and I should be posting some time tomorrow at Pacific Daylight time zone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment