Saturday, September 29, 2018

How to count your blessings?

First and foremost, this post is short and sweet. This post may take up to five minutes to read. I would like to encourage you to think about, ask yourself and answer the following questions either now or in your own time.

"What is your definition of blessings?" "How do you count your blessings?"
"Do you count more problems than your blessings?" and
"Do you count more blessings than your problems?"

Sometimes in life, we all experience difficult times and we may ask ourselves the following question. "How can I count my blessings whenever I go through difficult times?"

Sometimes in life, we all experience solving problems and we may ask ourselves the following question. "How can I count my blessings whenever I am solving problems in my life?"

Sometimes in life, we all experience feeling heartache for a friend or a loved one who passed away and we may ask ourselves the following question. "How can I apply the teachings that I have learned from that person in my life?"

Sometimes in life, we all experience feeling true happiness for our successes and we may ask ourselves the following question. "Am I really proud of my successes in life or am I being prideful towards my successes in life?"

We all receive blessings and we all have problems to experience in this life.
Count your blessings, NOT your problems.
Sometimes when we are caught up and too focused on the worldly things, we might find it difficult hard to count the blessings that we have received in this life so far. Sometimes when we are caught up and too focused on the worldly things, we may not consider and see some things as blessings in our lives.

Sometimes when we are caught up and too focused on the worldly things, we might lose the spirit and ignore the promptings. Sometimes when we are caught up and too focused on the worldly things,  we might turn away from the Church if we aren't being careful.

We all need to be strong whenever we are going through difficulties. We all need to be strong whenever we are going through afflictions. We all need to be strong whenever we are going through tribulations.

We all need to be strong whenever we are going through sicknesses.  We all need to be strong whenever we are going through challenges. We all need to be strong whenever we are going through struggles.

We all need to be strong whenever we are going through trials. We all need to be strong whenever we are going through pain and so forth. You should get the idea by now.

Many times, blessings will arrive when we are at the right place at the right time.

That is all from me for now, and I should be posting some time tomorrow at Pacific Daylight time zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment