Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I Know

First and foremost, this post is short and sweet. I would like to share with you the things that I know. This post may get you to think about the things that you know.

I know my life has been through a lot. I experienced a lot of up's and down's. That is normal to experience. I know there has been some happy times when I felt true happiness and I could not stop myself from being very happy.

I know there has been times when I remain strong especially during times when I experienced difficulties. I know there has been times when I learnt from my mistakes.

I know there been times when I felt very proud and a bit prideful about my achievements that I have accomplished. I know there has been times when I learnt from my mistakes and I know there has been many times when I have been given another chances.

I know there has been times when I would like to go back in the past and change my decisions but I also know that I can not change the past, I learned to make better decisions on this present day. I know there has been times when I forgave my past and I know there has been times when I lose some friendships that used to mean a lot to me.
I know there has been times when I showed great influences to some of my non-member friends. I know there has been times when I helped some of my church friends who was struggling and I know there has been times when I inspired some of my friends.

I know there has been some sad times when it was time to say the final goodbyes. I know there has been times when I fell short and I know there has been challenging times when it tests my faith and trust in Heavenly Father.

I know there has been down times when people judged me. I know there has been times when I had to get out of my comfort zones and I know there has been times when people has teased me because of the way that I walked.

I know there has been some hard times when it has been hard to move forward with faith and confidence. That is all from me for now and I should be posting some time tomorrow at Pacific Daylight time zone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment