Sunday, September 9, 2018

How to make each day count?

First and foremost, I would like you to know that this post is short and sweet. I also would like you to know this post would take up to five minutes to read. Throughout my life so far, I tend to ask myself about "how can I make each day count?" time to time. I do not know if you ever ask yourself the same question.

Honestly, I would like you to think about the following question and answer it in your own time. The following question is, "How can I make each day count?"

If you were to ask me the same question and my answer would be; I make each day count by doing daily scripture study, saying my daily prayers, and try to be productive of keeping myself busy daily.

I know all of us are capable of making each day count whether it is being productive at work or focusing on your studies from school for education, and so on.

As each day goes by, we able to make choices whether it is a best choice that you ever made or a wrong choice. As each day goes by, we choose for ourselves how we should feel and react to certain things.

Each day count can be experiencing days at a time when we feel want to give up on certain things, but we need to continue pressing forward. Each day count can be experiencing days at a time when we look back on our past mistakes, but we need to move forward and focus on the present day and our current surroundings.

Each day count can be experiencing days at a time when we are feeling disappointment and hurt, but we need to seek more happiness and cheerful moments to brighten our days.
Make each day count.
Each day count can be experiencing days at a time when we are losing patience on certain things, but we need to be patient on certain things. Each day count can be experiencing days at a time when we are feeling prideful on certain things but we should not be prideful on certain things because at some point throughout the day, may make us feel selfish and upset.

You can not make the time to go faster and you also can not make the time to go slower. You need to be productive and not focusing to look what time it is as every minute goes by or every fifteen minutes that goes by.

I hope this post have helped you to find a different perspective on how to make each day count and I strongly encourage you to do whatever you can to make each day count. I also strongly encourage you to think about the following question and answer it in your own time. "What would you do tomorrow to make your day better than today?"

That is all from me for now, I should be posting some time tomorrow at Pacific Daylight time zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment